Why Spray Foam?
Air moves in and out of every hole, crack, and crevice. Recent studies by the U.S. Department of Energy state that around 40 percent of all energy is lost through poor insulation. Spray foam insulation is able to insulate homes at least 50 percent more than traditional insulation products. Spray foam insulation helps lower utility costs because it blocks heat and cold from the outdoors. Spray foam insulation also provides protection against moisture, which will lead to the unwanted development of mold and mildew.
Advantages of Spray Foam
· Outstanding Energy Efficiency
· Incredible savings on energy bills
· Lasts longer than traditions insulation (80-100Years)
· Excellent resale value
· Fills all cracks and crevices that other insulations can’t
· Excellent sound control
· Mold and Mildew resistant
· Adds stability structurally
Applications for Spray Foam
Marine Flotation and insulation
Pipe Insulation up to -200 to +200°F